FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion   S’enregistrer
Manga

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   animés mangas sherbrooke Index du Forum » Parler de mangas, animés et jeux vidéos en général » Parlons mangas!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamespotter

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 17:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Manga Répondre en citant
Hello,

I have noticed most of the old series that are getting these "omnibus" edition which is basically the 3 in 1 volumes are becoming prevalent. Like the reprint of most Clamp series from Dark Horse (X/1999, Chobits, Clover) and the VizBig (Kenshin, Fushigi, Hot Gimmick). These are thick & huge book that are almost the size of the standard Webster Dictionary! We also get other sizes of volumes from Viz, especially their Signature Titles as well as some series of Yen Press etc.. Although these are much more like the standard manga size except its bigger (Bokurano, Afterschool Charisma, House of Five Leaves). I personally don't like it, as it is very uncomfortable for me to hold these new editions while reading. It's annoying to flip the pages too! However the only advantage of these to the standard size is the quality of paper, (crisp/white/clear) and the ever so glossy attractive covers! I don't know if these new editions offers something that the standard one don't have. I don't have anything against the reprinting since its a great way to have new readers and a chance for others to collect some series that are getting OOP. I'm just saying that I still prefer and like the standard volumes as it is much easier to read, not as restraining and tiring. I also think that the standard volumes are much easier to store and carry on the go than the big ones. 
So what do you guys think? And Do you guys think that in the near future instead of individual volumes we'll get these Omnibus edition for even the latest/new series? 

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1665270
Custom explainer video service

Thank you

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 17:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   animés mangas sherbrooke Index du Forum » Parlons mangas!

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation