FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion   S’enregistrer
Loop Imported Synfig Animation Indefinitely

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   animés mangas sherbrooke Index du Forum » Parler de mangas, animés et jeux vidéos en général » Parlons animés!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamespotter

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 17:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Loop Imported Synfig Animation Indefinitely Répondre en citant
Hello,

Ok fellow Synfig animators, sorry to burden you, but I am coming across another issue.
I know how to import a Synfig animation into another, but the issue arising is that the one that is imported just plays once and then it's done. So I have to create a lot of redundancy in the imported one to match the length of my main animation, when all I need is to loop the same 5 frames over and over of the imported animation.
I will give you an example:
Main animation: Guy in spacesuit doing is idle stance with some slight movement (96 frames)
Imported animation: A strobing light, similar to ambulance lights, this will be used to put on the guy in a spacesuits helmet. This strobing light has 5 frames that "should" repeat. (5 frames)
I want to avoid having to change the switch animation of the strobing light for 96 frames if I can, because I may want to use this strobing light in other animations of the guy with a spacesuit which could end up being longer than the 96 frames.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://synfig.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10893
Custom explainer animation studio

Thank you

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 17:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   animés mangas sherbrooke Index du Forum » Parlons animés!

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation